Monday, January 28, 2013

Walnut Crumb

After long time I bought walnut, but no one was eating that and it was sitting in my pantry for longtime, I came across this recipe in a magazine but made changes according to our taste and tried immediately, it’s good for a tea time snack. I loved the aroma when I was roasting this.

Ingredients:


Walnut (chopped to small pieces)
1 cup
Salt
¼ tsp
Chili powder
2 tsp
Pepper powder
1 tsp
Garam masala
1 tsp
Dried Thyme
½ tsp
Olive oil
1 Tbsp
 
 
 
 

 
 

Direction:


In a large bowl mix all the ingredients, Heat a skillet on medium heat roast this nut mixture for 5-8 minutes, don’t go any where stir more frequently use to burn easily.

Sharing to: Cook eat delicious
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

super looks so crunchy

Sharanya palanisshami said...

first time on your space and happy to follow you visit me @ sara's tasty buds